Thursday, October 30, 2008

Summarise your sex life with pop culture quotes

... And that's when I had to admit I didn't have my pilot's license.

30. I recently had a great experience. While dressed up as a priest I got to walk past some teenagers (low teens) and comment on something with the statement "I'd go that like a Mother F---er". I have never felt so proud about getting the dirty eye from teenagers.

Just for fun, think of major pop culture quotes that can be applied to someone's sex life (not necessarily yours).

"Whatever you do, don't cross the streams."
- Ghost Busters

"But Luke, going in at that speed, do you think you'll be able to pull out in time?"
- Star Wars - A New Hope

"I thought these these things smelt bad... on the outside...."
- Star Wars - The Empire Strikes Back.

"How can the same shit happen to the same guy twice..."
- Die Hard 2

"Did we get paid?"
- Serenity


I had more in my head walking home, but a wave of tiredness has hit me. Tah.

No comments: