Monday, September 8, 2008

I am wordslut. It's like a wordsmith except less classy

... So I'm standing there looking the Prince in the eyes with a look of sheer surprise and embarrassment on my face. This only got more awkward when I felt urine seeping down my trouser legs and staining my pants. Although apparently when a Prince pisses on your leg in that culture it's a sign of respect.
  • 1. My accent has been described as a weird amalgamation of mostly Australian, with a strong degree of English and American in place. It's at the point where when I went overseas people couldn't pick where I was from.
Two things. Firstly, as some of the more astute of you will have noticed, I am adding a new thing to the list of "what is to be included with every post". I am directly stealing the idea from Carlo's (www.pixcapacitor.com) and for the next one hundred posts I will include a single fact about myself. Some will be weaker then others, but you get what you paid for, and I ain't getting paid shit for this blog.

Secondly, a small update. I have finished the overall concept overview of my comic book proposal I am going to be sending it. It is approximately 19,000 words (for those of you who need a comparison, an Honours thesis is supposed to be about 15,000). When this is included with the already completed script for the first issue (which is about 4,500) it works out to be over 23,000 words written on this.

I wish I had the capacity to write academic stuff like I do nerdy stuff, I would be an Honours KING.

I started doing this 18th of August, according to Windows, which means I've been writing more then 1,000 words a day, on average. If I could write PRACTICAL stuff with this much promiscuity, I would be a wordsmith/slut.

1 comment:

Pixelation said...

Brilliant! I'll look forward to it.

Keep in mind: that is no easy task.

Also: congratulations.