Tuesday, September 23, 2008

So, I'm getting a piece of paper tomorrow.

... So there I was, standing in front of the urinal having a pee, beer in one hand and you-know-what in the other, when my phone rings with that REALLY important call I'd been expecting. Luckily the friendly man next to me in the urinal held my penis while I finished urinating so I could take the call. Things were going swimmingly until I became aroused.

  • 10. I am REALLY bad at picking ages. I usually undershoot the ages of various people, assuming they're younger then they are. This has resulted in me getting to brag to my Uni friends about my youth. Suck on that.

And on that piece of paper will be the summary of the past sixteen and a half years of my life. That piece of paper will say:

BACHELOR OF SOCIAL SCIENCE DEGREE - MACQUARIE UNIVERSITY

STEPHEN RICHARD B.SOCSCI

THIS CERTIFICATE CERTIFIES THAT STEPHEN RICHARD HAS SATISFACTORILY COMPLETED HIS BACHELOR OF SOCIAL SCIENCE.

That piece of paper is going to be, up until this point (hoping I get into Honours) the summary of my education from Primary school, High school and University. I'm going to be up on stage for ten seconds, handed an award while wearing a dorky outfit in front of my parents and grandmother, then sit down once more. In all honesty I'd prefer to get the award mailed to me (less chance of me tripping on the robe and inadvertantly crash tackling the vice chancellor. Although that WOULD be a story to tell) but this moment means alot to my 'guests'.

So. I doubt anyone who reads this blog is interested in the above, I just needed to get it out.

I'm shitting myself about tomorrow. The moment I come home I'll be an official graduate. FUCK ME.

P.S. Someone pressured me into going onto facebook. My e-peen feels inadequate since I haven't added anyone other then Alison (the preassurer, which shall be her official title from now on) to my list, while she has 250 or so friends.

My friends list is the laughing stock of the cheerleaders.

P.P.S. My 'guests' would be an awesome piece of slang to refer to testicles.

1 comment:

Pixelation said...

The host and his two guests.


Congratulations, you have pwned Uni. Welcome to the real world.