Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Minor post of boredom

  • 11. I watch DVDs with commentary quite regularly. I watch RENTED DVDs with commentary.

... So there I was, holding the precious solid gold incan idol in one hand clutched tightly to my chest, whip in my other lashing out onto a conveniently placed outcropping in the wall over the bottomless pit swinging over the pit while an enormous boulder rolled down the narrow passageway behind me. All I could think to myself was "What the hell!? This is supposed to be a romantic comedy!"

... But since it turned out the guy was already dead BEFORE I dropped the viola, the murder charges were dropped and I was instead accused of desecrating a body. Man, it's a good thing they didn't do a rape kit on the guy.

... And so that's the story of how I defeated the evil A.I. Ok, I admit, a photocopier with a hatred of the human race isn't that deadly, but the bitch of a machine gave me dozens of papercuts before I cleared tray six.

... And that's the story of how I invented the lemington. Ok, well I didn't INVENT the lemington, but I helped in bringing it to the Australian public. Ok, yes, well it was already really well known, but I helped it's publicity. Alright, alright, I didn't help it's publicity that much. Right, yes, well all I did was eat one rather then go on a date. Fine, you happy? Bitch.

No comments: