Sunday, September 21, 2008

Gah, I'm getting in the poor habit of this.

... And these three blind men walked into the bar, feeling around with canes for their surroundings. One of them tripped over a stool, and I felt very sorry for him. What, did you expect a joke? Arsehole.
  • 9. I've put a great deal of thought into my ideal superpower. Even though Regeneration would be more effective, I'd prefer super agility. Style over substance, ladies and gentlemen.
Gah, I'm getting in the poor habit of this. I don't FORGET to do something in my blog, I just think I updated it more recently then I actually did.

So, myspace moment: OH WOE! WOE IS ME! LOVELIFE HAS HIT ICEBERG OF BLUEBALLS!

Ahem, right, moving on.

Just a short post today since I haven't really considered what to write about. My comic script was finally sent in. All 70 pages and over 20K words worth of it. Wow. I've finally actually done something to try and be a professional writer, rather then sit back and let it come to me.

Bugger me.

Oh, and look up "MST3K" on Youtube if you have lots of available bandwidth, since you'll be watching HOURS of it. Mystery Science Theatre 3000 is just a show where three comedians with assumed personas (of a 'regular guy' and two robots) watch REALLY bad movies (honest to god terrible) and do amusing commentary on it.

No comments: