Friday, September 12, 2008

Night on the town Part 2

So, I was out drinking (as a parody I was tempted to write there "I was dout rinking") tonight with the dude I'm organising the ULTIMATE night out with, and we've decided on three other things for the night.

1. There is, apparently, somewhere in the city a Bar over a McDonalds, in which you can get McDonalds ordered up to you while drinking. WE MUST GO TO THIS PLACE.

2. There are a couple of places in the city that have an ENORMOUS number of Beers on Tap. Once more, we must infiltrate this position and sample it's flavours. If we're lucky, my friend may get propositioned again by a Hens Night.

3. We need to get an el-cheapo Hotel room with floor space. That way we don't have to worry about Taxis. We can just crash for the night in the city.

So, any suggestions?

No comments: