Wednesday, December 24, 2008

May-ry Christmas

The phrase "I've been force fed cheese" is inherently funny. In fact I think 'cheese' is an inherently funny word. One day I will, without lying, make my facebook status "Stephen is sitting at home eating cheese" just to see if anyone finds it as funny as I do.

  • 79. My eyes are frequently larger then my stomach. In the metaphorical sense, rather then the literal. If I did mean literally it would imply I had a tiny stomach, or scarily huge eyeballs.

Going into Christmas with a post about Nazism is a bit rough, so I'll have this be my 'few day leave-off' post.

Merry Christmas nerdlingers.

May your shots be either alcoholic or prefixed with head-

May any sentence using 'ganked' as a verb begin with "I ganked..."

May your eye have tiger-ish qualities

May your loot rolls give you what you want

May your d20s roll critical hit after critical hit

May your comics be innovative and lacking in boring cliche

May your health bar be full

May your gauss rifle always be loaded

May the Zombie Apocalypse be more 'fun' then 'terrifying'

May your superpowers be awesome (like Spiderman) rather then lame (like Aquaman)

May the force be with you.

No comments: