Sunday, December 28, 2008

I -gasm'd, how about you?

A drunk walks into the bar with a sack over his shoulder. Another drunk, with the curiousity only a child or a child-like mind can have, says "What've you got in your sack?"
"Hedgehogs" is the reply, "I've got Hedgehogs in my sack."
"How'many Hedgehogs?"
"I'm-m not gonna tell ya." The drunk is interested now.
"If I can guess how many you got, will you give me one'o them?"
"I'll give you them both.
- Dave Allen

  • 81. I currently have NO plans for New Years

Ladies and gentlemen, I wish to start something.

From now on, all people who read this post have the sacred duty to continue on this tradition in your own social circles. If this isn't a 'thing' by 2010, I shall be disappointed.

I wish to turn "-gasm" into a suffix.

By now you are all familiar with the origins of the term (a portmandeu of orgasm with another word). An obvious example is Nerdgasm. Here are some more.

Horgasm - Enormous enjoyment you paid to have induced (thanks goes out to James for this one)

Shaudenfraugasm - Enormous enjoyment at someone else's pain/discomfort

Monogasm - Enormous enjoyment in the company of only oneself.

Teargasm - Something that promotes enormous enjoyment and unhappiness at the same time

Bastgasm - Enormous enjoyment at screwing someone over (alternatively, enormous enjoyment over an Ancient Egyptian diety)

Irongasm - Enormous enjoyment at something particularly ironic happening

Autogasm - Enormous enjoyment at an awesome car.

Starscreagasm - Enormous enjoyment at taking control

Forcegasm - Enormous enjoyment at Starwars

Congasm - Enormous enjoyment at fooling someone

Readgasm - Enormous enjoyment coming from reading something

Paygasm - Enormous enjoyment at receiving money

No comments: