Monday, December 29, 2008

21st Century is NORMAL for me

If a Euphemism is interpreting a normal sentence in a sexual way, would a Euphemist be someone who indulges in that?

  • 82. Last night, for the first time ever, I got drunk with wine involved. Stupidest thing I've done in a LONG time. Stick with Beer and Spirits.

Short post today.

So. 2009 incoming, eh? Bugger me royally. We are so well and truly into the future, it scares me. As someone who is only turning 22 in a month and a half, I am forced to accept that for the vast majority of my life (I don't count my years prior to 10 as 'me') I have existed in the 21st century.

I am a child of the future. For me, wireless internet, GPS tracking systems in cars, cruise control, automatic toll paying devices that beep when you drive through tolls, mobile phones the size of your palm sending text and images with ease, and an endless collection of naked people only a few keyboard clicks away... is natural.

Bugger. When the apocalypse comes and society is turned into an anarchistic wasteland (either due to Zombies, or some other reason) I won't last a day.

No comments: