Friday, November 28, 2008

I have reached new heights of boredom (or is it depths?)

... And I saw one of the wise men leaning out of his vans at my pre-pubescent body, before he whispered. "We've got some gold, frankenscence and myr in here, if you'd like it, little boy. We think you're very very special." I called the police and had them arrested.
  • 53. My fondest hope is that scientists find an economically viable minable material on another planet. The only way humans are gonna get interplanetary space travel is if there's some money making reason behind it. It's unfortunate, but in my view it's true.

Short post today

In my boredom, I have written overly 100,000 words in the past couple of months (not counting this blog).

I've written a comic book script, a comic book proposal overview, a movie script, part of a novel, a huge amount of a set of RPG rules, and now I've reached a new height.

I've written a comedy song.

I've even downloaded a music maker program, considering trying to record it and put it up somewhere.

Someone stop me, please.

EDIT: ADDITIONAL: Important news flash!

http://flickr.com/photos/40182896@N00/sets/72157607412386119/

Among the most awesome thing ever created.

Go. Look. Nerdgasm.

No comments: