Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Youtube does all my work for me.

"Are you sure this is right?" she said, removing the last of her undergarments hesitantly. "Of course it is!" I screamed, waving around the die like a madman, "I rolled a natural 20!"
If you get that joke, you've come to the right blog.


  • 38. I love closure (which is ironic since I can never finish anything), especially in regards to annoying scenarios. Nothing better then seeing the backside a pain in the arse situation. Pardon me a moment while I get out a victorious yell.
  • "YYYYYEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!"
  • Much better. Thank you.


So, distracted by a couple of things (wrote a short 10 minute play in an hour yesterday, fixing it up today. Plus went into Uni to clarify some things, and I think I'm now sure of my Honours topic. Not to mention another secret project I'm working on), which means you won't be getting your regular post (yay!), instead, you'll be getting an assortment of miscellaneous Youtube videos (boo!)

Shut up, Brackets-man.



Drunk Jeff Goldblum. Well, not drunk, just slowed down, but the results seem to be the same.



Hilarity of Bollywood in action once more. They seem to have forgotten a Horse isn't a motorcycle.



William Shatner at his funniest.



Even the Ninja seems embarrassed by this guy's death sequence



Fast forward to Darth Vader and the Storm Troopers (about 3:20 in)

I want a Storm Trooper costume...



Look up more of these guys if you haven't seen them (in which case you are a heathen who deserves all the ill-fortune you obviously have), they're hilarious.



A nice subvert of the Rick-roll.

Finally, last one (hooray! No more of the writer trying to profit off others hard work and look like he's doing something when in reality he just went to his youtube favourites and threw them into a post):



Quite impressive 'solo' A Capella (I'm willing to bet it was done by an actual a capella group, and he just filmed himself doing it).



Ok, I lied, that wasn't the last one. I just needed to include this, since I feel it is now the theme song to this blog.

No comments: