Sunday, November 23, 2008

I guest posted

... And that is why I avoid large crowds, am afraid of the zombie apocalypse, and wanted in three states.

  • 47. Often, without intending to, I misprounounce "Hyperbole" as "hyper-bole". It's my greatest shame. Well, that, and the multiple felonies I've commited.

The continuation of "Less Common Nerd pass times" will occur on a later day. I guest posted in my friend's blog (http://www.pixcapacitor.com/) today, and so that's my post for the day.

Yeah, that's right. The 'guest post' (where I post as Steve) is actually just quotes from the NSS' used in this blog.

So instead of posting in a blog, I'm bringing you a "best of" from this blog that I posted in another blog, and linking to it.

What a round-about way to avoid doing any work on my own blog.

1 comment:

Pixelation said...

You work hard to be lazy.