Saturday, July 25, 2009

Service-bot based homebrew RPG

I apologise for the lack of posts. Illness followed by alcohol is my only excuse.

So, as apologies, I share with you this: A homebrew RPG based on small service robots.

As near as I can tell, it's based on a heavily modified Storyteller system (the kind used for Vampire: The Masquerade, and other White Wolf products).

As much as I hate to admit it, this is leagues better then either of the RPG systems I've tried to make. The main reasons is that it has it's niche, and it's doing it well. Plus it's building on pre-existing concepts, ideas and systems, which means it's already been through several decades of trial-and-error before it's even been created.

All in all, despite the fact that most of you RPG players who I've met face to face freak me the hell out, I would play this game if I had the opportunity. It looks awesome and enjoyable.

No comments: