Tuesday, May 12, 2009

New Dragon Age footage

Short post today.

OH GOD!

I nergasmed. Was it good for you too?

Dragon Age is the game I am currently pinning my hopes upon. Why? Because it is Bioware. Bioware are yet to let me down yet. Were Bioware a person, I would love her/him/it, I would marry her/him/it (if necessary eloping to a location in which our love is recognised legally), and I would lend her/him/it a fiver any time it needed it.

Others can keep their Bungie/Halo, their Blizzard/-Craft, and their Rockstar/GTA. For me, it is Bioware/RPG.

P.S. Ladies and gentlemen, this is my 199th post, which means my 200th will be next. I have no idea what to do for this momentous occasion.

1 comment:

Pixelation said...

Run in circles, scream and shout. I totally missed my 1000th post. Have no idea which one it was. Sort of sad, really. :(