Saturday, June 6, 2009

Gorgeous George

I shouldn't be spreading this around so much, but...

This is just proof I am a bad person. I am laughing at this man's bad fortune, but honestly he seems to deserve it.



Who is this man? Why is he so obnoxious on TV, and why does he receive so many horrible prank calls?

Say hello to Gorgeous George. Please feel free to look at more of the videos about him.

Basically Gorgeous George is like a TV version of Kyle Sandilands but with poor pronunciation (if you're not Australian, you wouldn't know who Kyle Sandilands is. You are one of the lucky ones). I really should not be laughing so hard at all the prank calls, especially since most of them are just people shouting "fag", but some of them... Some of them just have me crying with laughter. I don't know why, but for some reason hearing Gorgeous George shout at the TV 'Alright, time for another call! Line one, you're ont he air' and be greeted with the sound of a toilet flushing for the fifth time is absolutely priceless.

Oh, and in one of these videos is my absolute favourite prank call line ever.

Caller: Hi George! I've got a question
George: Well I've got an answer.
C: How, how tall are you? Because it's hard to tell while you're sitting down.
G: I'm Six One.... Read More
C: Really!?
G: Yes really.
C: Wow! I didn't know they stacked shit that high.

No comments: