Friday, August 29, 2008

A post that shall be regularly updated

At some point in the future, a friend and myself have decided on a night we're having out in the town. To keep track of all the things I intend to do in this night, I've decided to dedicate a blog entry to it.

1. Go to a strip club. I honestly don't expect to enjoy it, I just need to say I've been to one.

2. "Have you met Ted" someone. This is where you choose a random woman at the bar who doesn't seem to be with anyone, introduce her to a friend ("Have you met X?") and then walk away.

3. FORCE my friend to go up to an attractive woman and use the pick up line "Wow, you have exquisite boobs. Are you willing to share?"

4. End the night at a Karaoke bar.

As we come up with new things, this post will be updated. If you think of anything new, leave it in a comment, and if it passes the test it will be added to the post.

No comments: