Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Others do my work

Rather then actually have to use my brain and think, I have decided to delegate my work to others for this post. What I actually mean is I've found some amusing websites and will send you there rather then write anything myself.

Some may notice a certain theme passing through these links. Don't pat yourselves on the back, the theme is bleedingly obvious. The theme is "Here are examples of stupid people."

Human beings who have done stupid things.

People with mobile/cell phones who have typed stupid things.

Patrons of businesses who have said/done stupid things.

People with computers who have typed stupid things.

People with functioning genitals who have said stupid things.

There, enjoy the fruits of others labour.

1 comment:

DIN aDN said...

Best. Quote. Ever.
(201): somehow you got everyone naked by playing strip rock paper scissors.